Organic Spring-Salad-Mix Sprouting Seeds
This 250 gram package of Organic Spring-Salad-Mix sprouting seeds consists of a wonderful blend of broccoli, radish, red clover, and alfalfa. They are easy to grow, tasty, and packed with nutritional benefits!
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Broccoli – Rich in vitamins K, C, B6, and E, folate, dietary fiber phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium. Contains the cellular detoxifier sulforaphane, which may prevent cancer and rejuvenate the immune system.
- Radish – Great protein source and very good source of vitamins A, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- Red Clover – Vitamins A, B, C, E, & K; rich in minerals and trace elements.
- Alfalfa – Rich in vitamins C and B6, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, protein, thiamin, pantothenic acid, calcium, and iron.
- SOAK – Cover the bottom of the sprouting tray with one single layer of seed. Place the tray and seeds in a dish of water and soak for 2 to 3 hours. (Alternatively, once you’ve measured your seeds in the tray, you can put the seeds in a bowl, fill the bowl with water, and soak for 2 to 3 hours.) Drain well.
- RINSE – Twice a day, rinse the seeds. Either rinse under a tap of running water, or use a spray bottle to mist well. Tip the tray to the side to drain well.
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in 3 to 5 days. Refrigerate to store. Sprouts can be refrigerated for up to two weeks in a sealed container. (Sprouts store best when they are fairly dry- do not store immediately after rinsing.)