Organic Sandwich-Booster Sprouting Seeds
This organic Sandwich-Booster sprouting seeds is a special sprout mix of clover, alfalfa, radish, and mustard. It is an easy 5-day sprout that grows well in a jar or sprouting tray.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Red Clover: Vitamins A, B, C, E, & K; rich in minerals and trace elements.
- Alfalfa: Rich in vitamins C and B6, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, protein, thiamin, pantothenic acid, calcium, and iron.
- Radish: Great protein source and very good source of vitamins A, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- Black Mustard: Vitamins A & C, minerals.
- SOAK – Put 1 tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover jar with sprouting lid. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 4 to 8 hours. Drain well.
- RINSE – Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- YIELD – 1 tbsp of dry seed yields yields approx. 1.5 – 2 cups of sprouts.
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in 4 to 5 days. Refrigerate to store. (Sprouts can be refrigerated for up to two weeks in a sealed container. Sprouts store best when they are fairly dry – do not store immediately after rinsing.)
Suggested Sprouting Methods
- Wide mouth jar. Visit: Masontops Sceens Sprouting Lids
- Easy Sprouter, Visit: Easy Sprout Sprouter
- Using a sprouting tray