Organic Red-Clover Sprouting Seeds
These organic red-clover sprouting seeds are grown and harvested in Canada. These five-day sprouts are similar to alfalfa, but even easier to grow. They have a mild-sweet flavour, and are bursting with vitamins as well a minerals and trace elements.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO. Compostable packaging is 100% plant film from non GE corn.
- Rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, & K;
- Rich in minerals and trace elements.
Sprouting Directions for Red-Clover Sprouting Seeds
- SOAK 4 to 8 hours – Put 1-2 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover jar with sprouting lid. Add water, swirl, and drain. Refill jar with water. Soak seeds 4 to 8 hours. Drain water well and invert jar at an angle in a sink or a bowl.
- RINSE twice a day – Rinse seeds by refilling jar with water and gently swirling. Drain well and invert jar.
- YIELD – 1 tbsp of dry seed yields yields approx. 1.5 – 2 cups of sprouts.
- ENJOY Ready to eat in 5 days – To keep fresh, refrigerate well-drained sprouts. Sprouts store best when fairly dry – do not store immediately after rinsing.
Suggested Sprouting Methods
- Wide mouth jar. Visit: Masontops Sceens Sprouting Lids
- Easy Sprouter, Visit: Easy Sprout Sprouter
- Using a sprouting tray