Organic Purple-Kohlrabi Sprouting Seeds
Organic Purple-Kohlrabi sprouting seeds produce a mild peppery, purple tongue teaser! Of the brassica family, Purple Kohlrabi has a slightly milder sweet taste. Such a fabulous purple color that will give that special presentation to any dish.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Kohlrabi contains several nutrients, minerals, vitamins and lipids that help to enhance the overall health. It is an excellent source of vitamin C and good source of fiber.
- The important nutrients, minerals vitamins that are present in kohlrabi help us to maintain Digestive Health, Iron Deficiency, proper Nerve and Muscle Function, Vision Health and many more. So include it in your regular diet.
- SOAK- Put 1 to 2 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover with mesh and secure with rubber band. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 3-6 hours. Drain well.
- RINSE – Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain very well by tapping and banging. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in 4 to 5 days. Refrigerate to store. (Sprouts store best when they are fairly dry- do not store immediately after rinsing).