Organic Purple-Kohlrabi Microgreen & Sprouting Seeds
These organic Purple-Kohlrabi microgreen seeds are easy to grow, and produce flavorful microgreens make a great base for any microgreens salad. The striking purple color make them great garnishes or additions to any sandwich or slaw.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Kohlrabi contains several nutrients, minerals, vitamins and lipids that help to enhance the overall health. It is an excellent source of vitamin C and good source of fiber.
- The important nutrients, minerals vitamins that are present in kohlrabi help us to maintain Digestive Health, Iron Deficiency, proper Nerve and Muscle Function, Vision Health and many more. So include it in your regular diet.
Growing Instructions for Purple Kohlrabi Microgreens
- Spread seeds on thoroughly moistened medium such as a Jute Grow Mat.
- Cover your crop with another tray for 3-5 days – to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your medium moist by watering lightly as needed. Don’t drench!
- When your plants have begun to show leaves, remove cover and move your crop to a well lit location.
- Harvest when the leaves are open and an inch or three tall (day 5-14).
- Cut just above the medium, with a scissors or sharp knife.