Organic Mellow-Microgreen Mix Seeds
This organic Mellow-Microgreen mix seeds is a mild-flavoured blend containing Broccoli Raab, Crimson Clover, and Purple Kohlrabi, a highly nutritious mix that grow well together – a product of Canada.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- BROCCOLI RAAB: Rich in calcium, Vit. A & C, Chlorophyll, isothiocyanates.
- CRIMSON CLOVER; Vitamins A, B, C, K,Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium, Amino Acids, Trace Elements, Carotene, Chlorophyll, Antioxidants, Protein: 70%
- PURPLE KOHLRABI: Vitamins A, B, C, E and K, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc,Carotene, Chlorophyll, Amino Acids, Trace Elements, Antioxidants, Protein: 30-35%
- Pre-soak the seeds 4-8 hours, and rinse.
- Sprinkle the soaked seeds over the moistened soil in a 1020 growing tray, and press them gently into loose moistened soil, or spread the seeds onto a Jute Microgreen Grow Mat to avoid the mess of soil.
- Cover loosely with a clean towel, unbleached paper towel, plastic, or a thin layer of soil to maintain humidity. stack an empty tray on top of the towel/plastic, putting weight in the empty tray. This will help root the seeds into the growing medium and offer a better, even growth. Check daily to determine the moisture.
- After the seeds begin to germinate, you can remove the towel/plastic and continue spritzing the seed twice daily until it reaches desired height.
- To obtain great germination, keep your seeds at a steady temperature (70F). After germination, avoid keeping the soil too moist.
- Harvest the microgreens about 8-10 days after seeding, or when they reach their desired height, by using a pair of scissors to cut close to the growing base.
- Harvesting tip: If most of the seedlings still have seed hulls attached to their leaves, a few days before harvest, mist the leaf canopy couple of times and place a plastic sheet over top. Hulls should pull off and release easier.