Organic Green-Kale Microgreen & Sprouting Seeds
Organic Green-Kale Microgreen seeds produce another lovely, and exceptionally tasty microgreen with a mild, sweet, flavour similar to other Brassicas. These mild-tasting, pale green microgreens look very attractive when the first true leaves emerge.
These seeds also grow one of the most nutritious super-foods known. They are high in vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, carotene, amino acids, and protein. They also contain sulphoraphane, a compound thought to have powerful cancer fighting qualities.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Rich in vitamins K, A, C, B6, and E, folate, dietary fiber, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium.
- Spread seeds on thoroughly moistened medium such as a Jute Grow Mat.
- Cover your crop with another tray for 3-5 days – to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your medium moist by watering lightly as needed. Don’t drench!
- When your plants have begun to show leaves, remove cover and move your crop to a well lit location.
- Harvest when the leaves are open and an inch or three tall (day 5-14).
- Cut just above the medium, with a scissors or sharp knife.