Organic Fenugreek Sprouting & Microgreen Seeds
These Organic Fenugreek Sprouting Seeds produce large vigorous five-day sprouts. It is often used as a spice in Indian food. It is also used as a digestive aid, as well as a traditional remedy for colds and flu. Fenugreek is a very fragrant, super nutritious sprout. (May contain traces of wheat).
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Rich in Vitamins B6 and C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- SOAK – Put 1-3 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover jar with sprouting lid. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 4 to 8 hours. Drain well.
- RINSE – Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- YIELD – 1 tbsp of dry seed yields yields approx. 1 – 2 cups of sprouts.
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in 3 to 6 days. Refrigerate to store. (Sprouts can be refrigerated for up to two weeks in a sealed container. Sprouts store best when they are fairly dry – do not store immediately after rinsing.)
Suggested Sprouting Methods
- Wide mouth jar. Visit: Masontops Sceens Sprouting Lids
- Easy Sprouter, Visit: Easy Sprout Sprouter
- Using a sprouting tray