Organic Crunchy-Bean-Mix Sprouting Seeds
Organic Crunchy-Bean-Mix sprouting seeds presents a blend of garbanzos (chickpeas), lentils, and peas (may contain traces of mustard and/or wheat). Is serves as a great sprouted ingredient in raw hummus and stir-fries. This Crunchy Bean Mix is a beautiful mix of seeds that grow in three days. An easy to grow favorite!
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Garbanzos (chick peas) – Vitamins A and C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Amino Acids, Protein: 20%
- Lentils – An excellent source of folate and manganese, and a good source of thiamin, iron, phosphorus, and copper. Also a good source of vitamins B & C.
- Peas – Vitamins A, B, C and E, Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium, Amino Acids
- Soak 6 to 12 hours – Put 4 Tbsp. or more seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover jar with sprouting lid. Add water, swirl, and drain. Refill jar with water. Soak seeds 6 to 12 hours. Drain well and invert jar at an angle in a sink or a bowl.
- Rinse twice a day – Rinse seeds by refilling jar halfway with water and gently swirling. Drain well and invert jar.
- Yield: 1/2 cup of dry seed yields approximately 1 cup of sprouts
- Enjoy! Ready to eat in 3 days – To keep fresh, refrigerate well-drained sprouts. Sprouts store best when fairly dry. Do not store immediately after rinsing.
Suggested Sprouting Methods
- Wide mouth jar. Visit: Masontops Sceens Sprouting Lids
- Easy Sprouter, Visit: Easy Sprout Sprouter
- Using a sprouting tray