Organic Crimson-Clover Microgreen & Sprouting Seeds
These organic Crimson-Clover microgreen seeds produce shoots with extremely tender, beautiful green leaves and with a mild/fresh flavour, and big time nutrition. Sprinkle some of these microgreens over any salad for a flavorful crunch.
Generally, the Clover microgreen prefers to be grown hydroponically. You will use about 1 ounce (28 grams) of seeds per 1020 tray, and no need to pre-soak them. Use a blackout dome 3-5 days. At Day 3 and 4, carefully flip the blackout lid onto your plants to help strengthen your crop before exposing fully to light. Germination will occur 1-2 days, and the estimated time to harvest is 8-12 days. The younger the clover, the sweeter the flavour!
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, & K; rich in minerals and trace elements.
Growing Instructions for Crimson Clover Microgreens
- Spread seeds on thoroughly moistened medium such as a Jute Grow Mat.
- Cover your crop with another tray for 3-5 days – to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your medium moist by watering lightly as needed. Don’t drench!
- When your plants have begun to show leaves, remove cover and move your crop to a well lit location.
- Harvest when the leaves are open and an inch or three tall (day 5-14).
- Cut just above the medium, with a scissors or sharp knife.