Organic Brown-Mustard Sprouting Seeds
Organic Brown-Mustard Sprouting Seeds are some of the easiest and fastest Brassicas available. In just days, you can have fresh, crunchy, zesty sprouts that contain the vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, and the minerals calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc. They also contain chlorophyll, carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants. It is a complete health food package that is easy to grow! Mustard sprouts have a rather intense flavour and a bit of spiciness that adds zing to salads and sandwiches.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- A powerhouse of protein and a great source of vitamins A, B6, and C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- Do not soak.
- Spread evenly and lightly on the moistened surface and mist lightly at least twice a day. In between misting, loosely cover in clear plastic.
- Harvest when reaches desired height.
- Mustard can be added in small amounts to regular sprouting seeds (alfalfa, lentils, etc.) in a jar or sprouter. Mix the mustard in after soaking the other seed. Do not soak the seed. Do not add too much due to it’s gelatinous nature.
- Yield: 1 tbsp of dry seed yields approx. 3-4 cups of sprouts.
- Enjoy! Ready in 3 to 6 days. To keep fresh, refrigerate well-drained sprouts. Sprouts store best when fairly dry. Do not store immediately after rinsing.