Organic Brown-Mustard Microgreen & Sprouting Seeds
Organic Brown-Mustard Microgreen Seeds are some of the easiest Brassicas available. In just days, you can have fresh, crunchy, zesty shoots that contain the vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, and the minerals calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc. They also contain chlorophyll, carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants. It is a complete health food package that is easy to grow! Mustard shoots have a rather intense flavour and a bit of spiciness that adds zing to salads and sandwiches.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO. Compostable packaging is 100% plant film from non GE corn.
Nutritional Information – Organic Brown Mustard Microgreen Seeds
- A powerhouse of protein and a great source of vitamins A, B6, and C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- Plant seed on thoroughly moistened medium, such as a Jute Grow Pad
- Cover your crop with another tray, or a plate – to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your medium moist by watering lightly as needed. Don’t drench!
- When your plants have begun to show leaves, remove cover and move your crop to a well lit location.
- Harvest when the leaves are open and an inch or three tall (day 5-14).
- Cut just above the medium, with a scissors or sharp knife.