Organic Brown-Flax Microgreen & Sprouting Seeds
These organic Brown-Flax Microgreen seeds produce an extremely healthy sprout in 2-3 days, or can be grown in soil or medium as a microgreeen when they reach a height of 2-4 cm. The stem takes a light green colour and the tips are brown. The taste is particularly subtle and delicate. Flax microgreens are full of antioxidants and rich in ingredients that promote cell restoration in the body.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- They are rich in protein (20-25%), Omega-3, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and provide all essential amino acids in addition to a good amount of fiber.
- Spread seeds on thoroughly moistened medium such as a Jute Grow Mat.
- Cover your crop with another tray for 3-5 days – to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your medium moist by watering lightly as needed. Don’t drench!
- When your plants have begun to show leaves, remove cover and move your crop to a well lit location.
- Harvest when the leaves are open and an inch or three tall (day 5-14).
- Cut just above the medium, with a scissors or sharp knife.