Organic Broccoli Sprouting & Microgreen Seeds
Organic Broccoli sprouting & microgreen seeds produce sprouts that contain vitamins, minerals, and high amounts of sulforaphane, a compound thought to have powerful cancer fighting properties. Broccoli sprouts take only a few days to grow, and are easily digestible.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO. Compostable packaging is 100% plant film from non GE corn.
- Rich in vitamins K, C, B6, and E, folate, dietary fiber phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium.
- Broccoli sprouts contain high levels of the cellular detoxifier sulforaphane, which may help to prevent cancer and rejuvenate the immune system.
- SOAK – Put 1-2 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover jar with sprouting lid. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 2-3 hours. (Soaking longer than 3 hours may cause it to loose germination.) Drain well.
- RINSE – Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain very well by tapping. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- YIELD – 1 Tbsp of dry seed yields approximately 1 cup of sprouts
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in 4 to 5 days. Refrigerate to store. (Sprouts store best when they are fairly dry- do not store immediately after rinsing.)
Suggested Sprouting Methods
- Wide mouth jar. Visit: Masontops Sceens Sprouting Lids
- Easy Sprouter, Visit: Easy Sprout Sprouter
- Using a sprouting tray