Organic Broccoli Microgreen & Sprouting Seeds
Organic Broccoli microgreen & sprouting seeds produce shoots that contain vitamins, minerals, and high amounts of sulforaphane, a compound thought to have powerful cancer fighting properties. Broccoli microgreens take only 6 to 10 days to grow, and are easily digestible.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting and microgreen seeds are certified organic and non-GMO. Compostable packaging is 100% plant film from non GE corn.
- Rich in vitamins K, C, B6, and E, folate, dietary fiber phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium.
- Broccoli sprouts contain high levels of the cellular detoxifier sulforaphane, which may help to prevent cancer and rejuvenate the immune system.
Directions for Microgreens
- SOAK – Cover the bottom of the sprouting tray with soil or Jute Microgreen Grow Mat. Moisten the growing medium. Sprinkle on dry broccoli seed and mist with spray bottle.
- WATER – Use a spray bottle to mist well twice a day. Use a microgreen germination tray with holes (with a bottom catch tray below). If the germination tray does not have holes, tip the tray to the side to drain excess water.
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in 6 to 10 days. Using sharp knife or clean scissors, cut above the soil or growing medium bed. Although they can be stored in the fridge for a week to 10 days, sprouts and microgreens have the maximum amount of phytonutrients and health benefits as close as possible to harvest time.