Organic Arugula Sprouting Seeds
Organic Arugula sprouting seeds produce lovely tangy sprouts. Adding a handful of arugula sprouts to a sandwich brings crunchy texture, pleasing flavour, and great nutrient value as well. Arugula sprouts are very easy to grow, and they are ready to harvest after only four to five days.
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO. Compostable packaging is 100% plant film from non GE corn.
- Very high in protein, vitamin B6, amino acids, iron and calcium.
- Do not soak.
- Spread evenly and lightly on the moistened surface and mist lightly at least twice a day. In between misting, loosely cover in clear plastic.
- Harvest when reaches desired height.
- Arugula can be added in small amounts to regular sprouting seeds (alfalfa, lentils, etc.) in a jar or sprouter. Mix the arugula in after soaking the other seed. Do not soak the arugula.
- Yield: 1 tbsp. dry seed yields approx. 2-3 cups sprouts.
- Enjoy! Ready to eat in 4-5 days – To keep fresh, refrigerate well-drained sprouts. Sprouts store best when fairly dry. Do not store immediately after rinsing.