Organic Adzuki-Beans Sprouting Seeds
Organic Adzuki-Beans sprouting seeds produce a crisp and crunchy 4-day sprout. They are beautiful red beans which can be used for short sprouts. They are rich in protein, amino acids, iron, niacin, and calcium. Adzuki beans can also be soaked and cooked in soups, stews, and stir-fries. Try sprouted adzuki beans with quinoa in a veggie burger!
Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
All our sprouting seeds are certified organic and non-GMO.
- Adzuki Beans are rich in high quality protein, amino acids, iron, niacin, and calcium.
- Soak: Put 3 to 5 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover with mesh and secure with rubber band. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 6 to 12 hours. Drain.
- Rinse: Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- Yield: 1/2 cup of dry seed yields 2.5 cups of sprouts.
- Enjoy! Ready in 3 to 4 days. To keep fresh, refrigerate well-drained sprouts. Sprouts store best when fairly dry. Do not store immediately after rinsing.