Masontops Screen Sprouting Lids
Mason Jars are the perfect vessel for growing Bean Sprouts because their clear walls allow for light to easily pass through and they can be sterilized in the dishwasher between sprouting batches. The Masontops screen sprouting lids screw onto the mouth of wide mouth Mason jars and provides an anti-roll feature via the faceted sides, preventing the jar from rolling off counter tops. The Bean Screen also has pegs so the jar can be left upside down for optimal drainage.
The Masontops Screen is the most innovative sprouting lid with patented features. This simple lid can be used to sprout any kind of seed. Sprouts are loaded with the same vitamins and nutrients as their full grown vegetables, but in more compact and easy-to-eat portions.
- Standing Pegs allows jars to stand upside down for complete drainage.
- Faceted Sides holds jar in place for steady growth while preventing it from rolling of the counter.
- Optimal Airflow is ensured for growing the healthiest sprouts.
- Inverted Spout makes the jar easy to fill for rinsing with no splashing.
- Fits All Wide-Mouth Jars – grow healthy and nutritious sprouts in any size or type of wide-mouth mason jar.
- One Screen for All Seeds – grow all types of sprouts, including bean, alfalfa, broccoli, mung bean, and more.
To view our selection of Organic Sprouting Seeds, click here.