Create a patio garden with the Greenes Elevated Cedar Garden-Bed. The elevated design means you can grow a lush garden without ever bending over. With deep soil depth you can grow healthy plants, herbs, and vegetables. The bed is made out of chemical free and naturally rot resistant North American cedar. It assembles with a rubber mallet using the time tested and proven Greenes Fence Company dovetail design. The bed even comes with a fabric liner. After assembling the Greenes Cedar Elevated Garden-Bed add soil, plants, and sunshine to start growing the garden of your dreams
- Perfect for Growing Vegetables, Herbs, and Flowers and Ideal for Patios, Porches, Decks, and Balconies
- Beautify your Outdoor Living Space with the Convenience of Gardening without Bending Over
- Naturally Rot and Insect Resistant North American Cedar made in the USA
- Untreated Cedar safe for veggies
- Rustic finish
- Inside Garden Bed Size: 47 in. L x 23.75 in. W x 9.6 in. D
A renewable resource, our cedar is harvested from managed forests and is never treated with chemicals.
Safe for Fruits and Veggies
To keep edible plants safe, our garden beds are never treated with chemicals, giving you the confidence to put your harvest on the dinner table.
Naturally Rot and Insect Resistant
Our untreated cedar garden beds naturally resist rot and insects, so you can enjoy your garden.
Built in the USA
Greenes means quality you can depend on. For three generations, we’ve built our reputation on premium garden products milled and made in the USA.