C-I-L Blood Meal 12-0-0
C-I-L Blood Meal 12-0-0 is an organic fertilizer ideal for transplanting all flowers, fruits, vegetables and shrubs, and give foliage a deep green color.
How to use
- Apply at the time of planting. Dig a hole 2 times the size of the root ball.
- Mix equal amounts of the product and top soil – place plant into hole.
- Fill remaining hole with an equal mixture of existing soil from hole. Water generously, ensuring soil is well drenched.
- For vigorous growth, re-apply every 6-8 weeks by raking into soil 5-8 cm deep at a rate of 50 g per 1 m2. Ensure you apply to the area surrounding the plant and not against the stem.
Guaranteed minimum analysis
- Total Nitrogen (N): 12%
- Water-Insoluble Nitrogen: 10.2%
- Organic Matter: 85%
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Organic fertilizers differ from chemicals, in that, they feed your plants while building the soil’s structure. Soils with lots of organic material remain loose and airy, are better able to hold moisture and nutrients, foster growth of soil organisms, including earthworms and promote healthier root development. Building a healthy soil is the key to successful organic gardening.
Another advantage of organic fertilizers is that they are made from plant and animal sources, or from rock powders. These materials need to be broken down by soil microbes in order for their nutrients to be released and that takes time. Because organic fertilizer works slowly, it provides long-term nutrition and steady, rather than excessive growth.
To see a complete selection of our organic fertilizers, click here.