C-I-L Bone Meal 4-10-0
C-I-L Bone Meal 4-10-0 is made up of mixture of finely and coarsely ground animal bones. As a slow-release form of phosphorus, it can feed plants for up to four months with nutrients which strengthen the resistance of plants and contributes to the root development process.
How to use
- Apply at the time of planting. Dig a hole 2 times the size of the root ball.
- Mix equal amounts of the product and loose soil – place plant into hole.
- Fill remaining hole with existing soil from hole.
- Water generously, ensuring soil is well drenched.
- For vigorous growth, re-apply after 8 weeks by raking into soil 5-8 cm deep at a rate of 100 g per m2.
- Ensure you apply to the area surrounding the plant and not against the stem.
Guaranteed minimum analysis
- Total Nitrogen (N): 4.0%
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5): 10.0%
- Total Phosphoric Acid (P2O5): 12.0%
- Calcium (Ca): 10.0%
- Organic Matter: 48.0%
- Fineness: Total passing through 100-mesh
- Tyler screen: 40.0%
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep well-sealed.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
To see a complete selection of our organic fertilizers, click here.