5-Bin Vertical Garden – 4 feet – Grey
- ✓ EASY TO ASSEMBLE w/ CASCADING DRAINAGE SYSTEM – with easy to follow instructions included, assembly of your garden planters will be quick and simple. The drainage system lets water flow from the top down to each succeeding row to ensure all plants are adequately watered and no stagnant water remains.
- ✓ PERFECT TIGHT SPACE SOLUTION – Each hanging plastic box container is 24″. Provides adequate room for your plants without wasting any precious space in a small apartment, patio, balcony, yard, deck, front porch or any outside area. Grow a variety of herbs, seeds, flowers, succulents or vegetables in just a single area at home.
- ✓ MODERN ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED & AESTHETICALLY PLEASING – if you are unable to enjoy gardening due to hip and back issues, this is the product you are looking for. Having a farmhouse garden has never been this easy; especially for seniors. Add a unique beauty and style unlike any other to your deck, patio or yard!
- ✓ WELL-BUILT AND STURDY – the vertical garden bed is built with high quality materials to ensure stability of the combined weight of soil, water and plants. The freestanding vertical garden frame and planter boxes are both weather resistant which makes them suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
5-Bin Vertical Garden
Can this vertical garden be used indoors?
- Yes, this Vertical Garden is perfectly capable of being indoors as the cascading drainage system prevents any leakage. However, please be aware of how much sunlight your plants require as this may help your decision on where to locate your Vertical Garden.
Are the bins food safe and BPA free?
- Yes, all of our Vertical Garden bins are manufactured with food grade #5 Polypropylene. They have been SGS tested for BPA, Phthalates, and Styrene – and passed for all three.
Are the bins removable?
- Yes, the bins are removable in order to make your gardening more accessible as well as to make cleaning them out much easier.
How should the bins be cleaned?
- We recommend using only warm water with a water-based cleaning solution to maintain the product.